Purchase or Renew your membership
Fill out the form below to sign up and pay your membership dues. If you already have a membership, please login to pay your renewal fees.
If you are using Safari and experience an error while using this page, please try using this link.
Let's Make This Happen!
4Homeopathy Canada is grateful for all support!
If paying by cheque, please make it payable to 4Homeopathy Canada
and mail it to #212 - 312 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 2T2
Here are some giving guidelines based on sponsor and donor benefit; however sponsorship amount and recognition is negotiable.
- Recommended for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and associations
- $2500+ Annually or $200+ Monthly
- Benefits include: logo recognition on website, brochure, newsletter, & social media
- If you would like to contribute as a 4Homeopathy Canada sponsor, please contact Naida at 604.435.0512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also sponsor by completing this form and sending it to email@example.com.
- Recommended for practitioners and individual supporters
- Monthly Donation ($10+)
- Individual Donation (any amount)
- Benefits include: name recognition on website & tax receipt in the amount of the donation
million+ users worldwide
thousands of healthcare professionals
millions of canadians use homeopathy
Homeopathy is the second-largest system of medicine in the world, with over 200 million people and 400,000 health care professionals using it on a regular basis. Nearly 2.9 million Canadians use homeopathy with a satisfaction rate of seventy per cent.
Homeopathy is fully integrated into public health care, medical schools and universities in many parts of Europe, South America and India.
Homeopathy is exceptionally safe and without harmful effects – even for children and pregnant women. Ninety-five per cent of French pharmacists recommend homeopathy to their pregnant patients.
Hundreds of robustly-conducted studies demonstrate that homeopathy works. Seventy per cent of those who use homeopathy experience improved health.
Homeopathy is safe to use alongside conventional medicines without adverse interactions, making homeopathy an especially valuable treatment choice for our aging population.
Homeopathy is regulated provincially and Ontario is the first province to regulate professional homeopaths. The College of Homeopaths of Ontario was established to allow self-regulation of the homeopathy profession within the framework of the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 (RHPA) and the Homeopathy Act, 2007.