Homeopathy works for me
How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
4HC has invited practitioners to identify themselves as practitioners of homeopathy. Please understand that 4Homeopathy Canada is not a referral service and does not endorse, nor verify, the practitioners or practitioner information in the directory. 4HC has made no effort to verify practitioner experience, regulatory status, licence (if any), association membership status, or method of practice.
Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A7
I have been practicing classical homeopathy since 2007. I see all patients of all ages from pregnant women, to new borne, to teenagers, adults, and seniors. They have all sorts of health challenges and my goal with every one of my patients is to find a remedy that strengthens their Vital Force and the improvement of their health in many different ways.
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3A6
I am a Classical Homeopath registered with the College of Homeopaths of Ontario. I have been in private practice for 15 years, of which 8 of those years was as the Registrar of the Canadian College of Homeopaths, and as the teacher of the mental health component of the curriculum. I will see patients remotely and in person.