Homeopathy works for me
How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
4HC has invited practitioners to identify themselves as practitioners of homeopathy. Please understand that 4Homeopathy Canada is not a referral service and does not endorse, nor verify, the practitioners or practitioner information in the directory. 4HC has made no effort to verify practitioner experience, regulatory status, licence (if any), association membership status, or method of practice.
Toronto, Ontario M4J1R6
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 2Z3
Belleville, Ontario K8P 2S6
St Catharines, Ontario L2M 6X2
Registered Homeopath, Optician and Iridologist
Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z5
Toronto, Ontario M6R2W6
Kerry is a registered Classical Homeopath in Toronto. Consults are available in person or by distance.
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1N8
It is an alternative, holistic clinic that offers Homeopathy, Nutrition, and Orthomolecular Medicine. Accepts patients Online and in person By Appointment Only. Accepts Cash, Debit/Credit
Vankleek Hill, Ontario K0B1R0
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Vancouver, BC V5V 3K4
Toronto, Ontario M6B 1Z6
Don't Stop There!
Join us in our commitment to raise awareness of homeopathy in Canada by becoming a member (it’s free!)