Homeopathy works for me
How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
Kingston, Ontario K7M 1G7
My focus is in the area of hormonal and reproductive health including hormonal imbalances during puberty, PCOS and endometriosis, premature ovarian failure, infertility, prenatal & postnatal health and menopause. I also work with adults dealing with anxiety, depression, digestive issues, chronic pain, headaches, insomnia and more.
Registered Homeopath, Registered Reflexologist, Registered Nutritional Counselor, Bowen Therapist, Iridologist, Reiki Master,
Toronto, Ontario M9C 1E7
Don't Stop There!
Join us in our commitment to raise awareness of homeopathy in Canada by becoming a member (it’s free!)