Homeopathy works for me
How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
4HC has invited practitioners to identify themselves as practitioners of homeopathy. Please understand that 4Homeopathy Canada is not a referral service and does not endorse, nor verify, the practitioners or practitioner information in the directory. 4HC has made no effort to verify practitioner experience, regulatory status, licence (if any), association membership status, or method of practice.
Sooke, British Columbia V9Z 0W6
Classically trained homeopath with 28 years of experience and an international practice. Special interests in children with developmental and behavioural challenges, including those with autism, ADHD, sensory processing concerns, night terrors, aggression, anxiety and more. Other interests include vaccine injuries, auto-immune and neurological concerns. Adults are also welcome. Skype, zoom and phone consultations available.