Homeopathy works for me
How to Choose a Homeopath
Questions you may want to ask when choosing your
- What qualifications, experience and training do you have with regard to
- Are you registered with a
homeopathiccollege or professional association?
- How much of your practice is using
- Do you use other forms of treatment and if so, what are they?
- What can I expect from a consultation, how long is it and how many visits will I need?
- What are your fees and what is included?
4HC has invited practitioners to identify themselves as practitioners of homeopathy. Please understand that 4Homeopathy Canada is not a referral service and does not endorse, nor verify, the practitioners or practitioner information in the directory. 4HC has made no effort to verify practitioner experience, regulatory status, licence (if any), association membership status, or method of practice.
Don't Stop There!
Join us in our commitment to raise awareness of homeopathy in Canada by becoming a member (it’s free!)